Monday, December 28, 2009

Lee's Hot Dogs - Portsmouth

400 Broad St
Portsmouth, VA 23707
(757)397-4124

I used to live around the corner from this place. I would often walk up there and get the usual, hamburger all the way and chili dog all the way. As far as I am concerned Lee's makes as good a burger as you will find in the Hampton Roads area. If you didn't know any better you would drive right on by, but be sure to stop in! Also, note that they close at 4pm during the week and noon on Saturdays. Sundays they are closed.

Note about breakfast: I've gotten the breakfast sandwiches there a few times and they are very good too!

3 comments:

  1. You should check out Mary's Restaurant on 17th St. Sebastian and me go there quite often for breakfast. It has great atmosphere and awesome food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, I will have to check that place out. I have added it to the list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The old school lunch plates are a step back in time at Lee's, but the cheeseburger covers almost the whole plate. Their french fries are awesome too and the service is hard to beat. It's definitely a family favorite!

    ReplyDelete